Monday, August 24, 2009

Lots more done!

I did quite a bit more work on my DWR, but quickly realized that the "old" melons from several years ago and the "new" melons that I finished recently needed to be sized so that I am working with an accurately shaped section when I piece these all together. So I am in the process of measuring each melon so that the are all the same. Very time consuming I might add, but will be well worth the effort once completed.

No pictures today!! More to come.................


  1. mom can we print these posts when the quilt is done and make a mini book to go along with the quilt so i can show my kids the story behind the quilt....

  2. AWESOME idea!!! I'm making great progress.....sooo exciting!


So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...