Wednesday, September 30, 2009

12 Days to Thanksgiving - Moda Style

Learn how to make this fabulous wall hanging from the Moda Bakeshop site here. The creator, Melissa Mortenson, also has a fun blog The Polkadot Chair here.


I'm planning to make this for my grandkids. Thankfully there is plenty of time before Thanksgiving to actually get this done!! I may also make one for my office door at work. I work in HR so this should go over big!
I certainly have my work cut out for me with all of the awesome projects on my list. Typical quilter ADHD style. :) Most of them seem like they will be fairly quick. We'll see!! I'll post the creations as I get them done.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product. You are so talented.
    x

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...