Saturday, October 3, 2009

Doesn't this look like a


giant pile of leaves???
I was so excited when I went down to the basement today to do laundry and noticed a bin under the stairs. GUESS what was in there. Yup, you guessed it, all of these FABULOUS fall colored fabrics!!! I had totally forgotten about them because they have been down there for so long. I ran them through a quick wash cycle and this is what they looked like coming out of the dryer. A giant pile of leaves! I just wanted to jump right into the middle of them. LOL
I'm planning to use these to make the 12 Days to Thanksgiving wall hanging and the Tree Applique quilt from my earlier posts. Off to the cutting table!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. What are you up to today?

2 comments:

  1. Kate! That's almost as good as finding a $20 bill inside a fall coat! :D hahaha We went to gymnastics this morning and now we're just lazing around the house watching movies and being creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked the Moda website in quite a while, so I'm going to check out the Thanksgiving wallhanging. Yes, I need another project..............

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...