Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quickie Projects

I came across these really great quickie table runners, coasters and pot holders that I'm going to tackle for Christmas gifts. Maybe put them in a basket with some home made goods and embroidered basket liners. These would make an awesome set if combined together. What do you think? I'm planning to organize all of my fabrics this week-end while the hubby is away on a men's retreat. Well, maybe not ALL of my fabrics. Truth be told, I have about 20 bins of fabrics in my storage space upstairs. So let me qualify that. I'm planning to pull out and organize my FAVORITE fabrics this week-end. ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL Organize all your fabric! I am glad you qualified that statement. Yeah, I couldn't do all of mine either during a weekend retreat. Love your idea for gifts! How many do you plan to make??

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...