Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Project - Tree Applique

I am totally in LOVE with this quilt! What a great way to use up some scrap fabrics that I just could not BEAR to part with . This is a great idea of our upcoming fund raiser but it may also be a good Christmas gift idea! For the fund raiser, I was thinking that we could have people donate 5 dollars for each leaf that they wanted to dedicate to someone and we'd then write the person's name on the leaf. What do you think?

I'm going to start this tonight!!

3 comments:

  1. wow I know a certain girl who would LOVE this for Christmas :) this is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom this is a fabulous idea for the fundraiser, if i don't steal the quilt first. OH wait - i can make my own; I have the best teacher ever :)

    Speaking of fund raisers though, i think we should have a fundraiser planning meeting SOON. This walk will come before we know it and we have a LONG way to go to raise the money and get training!

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...