I decided to use red and natural burlap for the numbers on my 12 Days to Thanksgiving Wallhanging. I really like the affect. Here are the pockets. Still unattached but I wanted to see how it would look. I also decided to change up the suggested pocket construction on Melissa's blog. Instead of put the backing on the pocket and turning them all inside out. I skipped that step and will leave the edges raw and secure them with multicolored thread. It saved a lot of time. I like the "raggy" look to it. It will go especially well with a twine hanger I think. I'm hoping to assemble the rest of this tonight after work. :) We'll see how that goes. I HAVE to get to Curves (gym) tonight. I haven't been able to get there at all this week and I can already feel myself getting lazier and lazier. UGH!!
I'm so excited to have finished these pillows! That match my Welcome quilt that my daughter, Rachel, made for me. (You can see it in an earler post from last week)
Pinwheels!! I'm addicted to them now!