Monday, September 27, 2010

Adventures!

My husband and I played hookie from work one day recently to take some pictures with our new cameras.....sssshhhhh.
And these are some of the treasures that we found.



Cool tire tracks I found on the side of the road.

I was picturing a nice quilt hanging over the top of the this door. I'm enamored with doors lately.


This one is my favorite! I'm calling it "Shady Lane".











Thanks for stopping by! Quilting projects are in the works and I'll share them soon. I've been obsessed with using my camera, now I'm missing my sewing machine and fabrics!! :) ahhhh, but it's such a nice problem to have.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures to look at while I'm eating my scones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! Some of those pics are from our photo day Saturday.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection of photos, am always homesick for New England this time of year

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...