Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to Make Paper Snowflakes

Did you ever want to know how to make paper snowflakes? Well, here you go! I found this awesome video tutorial that makes it super easy to do.

But first, I want to give an update on where I've been. What a year! I have not been right physically since my car accident in November of 2009. Some of you may remember that I was out of work for 8 months. Then I tried to go back to work last year. I struggled through but things got worse oner the course of the year. I finally got a correct diagnosis on my shoulder giving my extreme pain validation. Bottom line is that I am now out of work for good. Disability. I never, ever thought I would ever be in this position. But here I am. The good news is that I can still sew and blog. I just have to limit how long I'm at either. I can live with that. I can tell you this, I have a heartfelt empathy for those who are in chronic pain and dealing with meds that throw your body for a complete loop. Sign,

Let's concentrate on the good things shall we? 

Now without further ado, let's get on with it......and hopefully there is still time to get some things created for Christmas gifts!!! I do believe there just might be. Yup, that's what I call fun.

Back to the snowflakes. Click on the play button to view the video below.....oh and have fun. I did!!




Happy Sewing!!
Kate 

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly written article. I?ll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...