On a good note, my Blustery Day quilt is nearly ready for binding. I've decided on my quilt design for the middle and the borders....FINALLY. A work of art takes time. This will keep me busy while Rick is off to Colorado this week. I'll post some new pictures soon.
I'm itching to start some new projects that I am really excited about. I think I just need some "quick hits" to keep me going. I'm creating a project of the week list. Each week, I'll plan to work on a project for that entire week. If I don't finish it, it goes to the end of the list and the rotation continues. I'm hoping this will keep my ADD at bay and I'll be able to move through the projects in no time at all.
New Project List:
- Flannel Quilt - with all the wonderful fabrics from Pickering Farms in NH.
- Snow flake quilted tote
- Butterfly quilted tote - for cancer fund raiser
- Apple Orchard drawstring Tote - this may end up being a Christmas gift for some lucky person!
- Pray shawl wrap - for cancer fund raiser
- Tapestry pillow - this may also be a Christmas gift.
- Crazy Quilt "something" with the luscious squares we found at the Brimfield Flea Market this year.
My, my, this list could go on and on!!! That's all I'll put on the scope for now. I'll post pictures as I go. Can't wait to get started. The fall is my FAVORITE sewing season.Godspeed!