Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stitching Standstill

I've been at a standstill with my stitching for the last week or so. Life has been quite busy at work and at home. You would think that being an empty nester I would have more free time on my hands, but that is not always the case.

I have all of my DWR rows ready and lined up to stitch to complete the top and of course my "Blustery Day" quilt for fall just needs the binding. Sounds like they should go pretty quick. I can't for the life of my figure out why it's taking 2 weeks to get to it. This week-end promises to be fairly quiet.........maybe, just maybe I can keep my date with my Viking #1!!!

I'll be back soon. Godspeed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...