Friday, October 9, 2009


I was playing around with different patterns on my desing wall and this one seems to work. I still need to trim the edges. I'll put a green piping around the outside edge. Both pillows will end up being 14 inches. I just need to decide what to use for a backing! I think I have enough of the pink floral to make that work. There is only a little piece of the green left. Hmmmm.

I've been working away on the Thanksgiving wallhanging. I put the batting on the pockets last night and chose fabric for the leaves; glorious reds, golds and yellows. I decided to use burlap for the numbers; I have red and natural. It should give it a nice touch (I hope). I expect to finish that one this week-end. Oh, and I got the DWR back out. I'm ready to work on the next steps. It's been a tedious process. Did I mention that I'm not that great with tedious. :) I'm committed to having it be my next UFO checked off my list AND completing in for an October finish!! THEN I can work on my Christmas gift list. YAY!!!

Have a wonderfully creative day today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...