Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I won!!

I'm so excited! I won this fabulous pattern from Tooznie at Wish Flower Studios. I had visited her site for the first time during October's Blog Festival hosted by Amy at Park City Girl. I can't wait to make it. It remindes me of tic tac toe. So fun!


This came at such a great time last week. Some of you know my son has been having some serious health issues over the last couple of weeks. So to come home one day from work and have this waiting for me was a great surprise! It is reminding me to stop and take stock of my blessings.

I am blessed to have:
***A loving husband who is also my best friend for the last 30 years who doesn't mind that my "crafting space" takes up half our bedroom. Or that I sew best at 5 a.m. (I know.....I'm nuttso!)
***Truly wonderful kids (4) who are all married to super nice spouses. Such an added blessing! Priceless.
***Twin grand babies (who are 6 by the way, but still babies to me) who always fill my heart to overflowing!
***Dear, dear friends to celebrate with and pray with in seasons of trouble.
***Starbucks coffee
***A job that gives me great satisfaction and pays well enough that I can play with my quilting obssession. :)
Here's the whole gang:




What are the blessings in our life?

1 comment:

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...