Saturday, December 11, 2010

A very first!

 My daughter in law, Janel, had never cut out cookies before........in her life! Can you imagine that? Sooooo, in true mamma form, I was honored to teach her!



The rolling of the dough. 


 


Cutting out her very first ever Christmas cookie. She chose the star; she's a teacher. Can you tell?

Her first batch comes out of the oven.............so exciting!
Our stars are perfect........of course!
Now for the fun part........frosting!


We got the giggles...........I sure do love this girl!
We had so much fun!!  I'm baking our annual Christmas cookie with my grand kids this week-end. I'm really looking forward to it because I had to skip it last year because of my car accident. Thanks for stopping by.....bake with someone that you love today! Check out Janel's crafty blog here

3 comments:

  1. Oh, love this post! Happy yellow on the walls, love filled room, yummy cookies and loads of fun to come!

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cookie Photos! Great Job and Merry Christmas to you too. Dott

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics make me soooo happy!!! The cookies were soooo good too :)

    ReplyDelete

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...