Monday, August 17, 2009

Day at the beach!!! Ahhhh

I ended up spontaneously going to the beach yesterday with a couple of my daughters because it was such an amazing day!! We haven't seen many of those this summer especially on a week-end. SOOOO I dropped everything and trotted off to RI. My favorite beach is South Scarborough.....easy parking, clean, soft sand, family oriented. LOVE IT!



**********************

I did manage to get 15 more mellon/arch combinations done for the Double Wedding Ring quilt. They are coming out MUCH better now that I've adjusted a few things. I'm pleased so far with the results. I may just end up moving this UFO to the FO list after all. I plan on working on the melon stack this week so I can move to the next step, which is my personal FAVORITE........assembling the quilt top and machine quilting it. :) Can't wait!! I'll share the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tickled that you stopped by to visit my quilting kitchen! I treasure and respond to every comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...